Share files and folders with Memopal
With Memopal you can share files and folders with your friends and with your colleagues.
If a file is already stored on your Memopal account, look it up in the web app, select it and the “Share” icon appears at the top right.
Memopal will display a window with the links that you can use for sharing. Send it to your friends and they can download the file even if they do not use Memopal. You can also share your files on Facebook and Twitter.
If the file has not yet been uploaded to your Memopal account you can share it by right- clicking the file and selecting “Share …” from the drop down menu. After uploading the file, Memopal will provide the link to share. Alternatively you can drag a file or folder on the “Share” space in the Memopal Control Panel directly in the software.
How it works
- Delete all the versions of all files with one click
- Memopal Web App
- Search for files on the Web App
- Share files and folders with Memopal
- View deleted files on your computer
- Get free space on Memopal
- Memopal supports Turbo Upload
- Time required for the first backup
- How much time does Memopal take to upload files
- How to backup network folders
- Delete files and folders from online backup
- Compatibility with corporate servers
- Memopal and corporate or private network speed
- Memopal does not slow your computer
- Which files does it protect?
- Maximum file size for upload
- Backup Outlook files