Memopal supports Turbo Upload
Memopal supports file Turbo Upload. Do you want to know how it works?
Memopal generates bit patterns encrypting random parts of user files. If the bit pattern is recognized by the server, Memopal shares it making sequence transfer no longer necessary. This shared bit procedure allows us to speed up the transfer of all system files that are equal in most cases, we call it Turbo Upload.
How it works
- Delete all the versions of all files with one click
- Memopal Web App
- Search for files on the Web App
- Share files and folders with Memopal
- View deleted files on your computer
- Get free space on Memopal
- Memopal supports Turbo Upload
- Time required for the first backup
- How much time does Memopal take to upload files
- How to backup network folders
- Delete files and folders from online backup
- Compatibility with corporate servers
- Memopal and corporate or private network speed
- Memopal does not slow your computer
- Which files does it protect?
- Maximum file size for upload
- Backup Outlook files