Time required for the first backup
The most important files are protected a few minutes after installation. Memopal uses an algorithm based on the file type and how frequently it is used by the user to figure out which files are most important. This order dynamically changes according to computer use.
More generally, the time needed to back up your files depends on the amount of information you have chosen to save and the actual speed of your internet connection. The first backup of a complete operating system may take up to a week.
MGFS technology helps Memopal perform faster transfers. If other users have already transferred files with the same content, such as those of the operating system or common applications, Memopal only records the presence in your space without physically making the transfer.
How it works
- Delete all the versions of all files with one click
- Memopal Web App
- Search for files on the Web App
- Share files and folders with Memopal
- View deleted files on your computer
- Get free space on Memopal
- Memopal supports Turbo Upload
- Time required for the first backup
- How much time does Memopal take to upload files
- How to backup network folders
- Delete files and folders from online backup
- Compatibility with corporate servers
- Memopal and corporate or private network speed
- Memopal does not slow your computer
- Which files does it protect?
- Maximum file size for upload
- Backup Outlook files