Compatibility with corporate servers
Memopal is compatible with most corporate servers, Windows and Macintosh, and all Linux distributions. We can install and configure the software on any machine.
Memopal supports over 95% of commercial and open source proxies. Support is free for integration with the remaining 5% of proxies.
Memopal is a simple and secure business solution which protects your files and also allows you to work remotely. Automatically, simply and securely protect your files with Memopal Online Backup. Access your files with Remote Storage anywhere you are with your password. File Sharing
lets you share even large files with colleagues and partners.
For custom estimates contact us.
How it works
- Delete all the versions of all files with one click
- Memopal Web App
- Search for files on the Web App
- Share files and folders with Memopal
- View deleted files on your computer
- Get free space on Memopal
- Memopal supports Turbo Upload
- Time required for the first backup
- How much time does Memopal take to upload files
- How to backup network folders
- Delete files and folders from online backup
- Compatibility with corporate servers
- Memopal and corporate or private network speed
- Memopal does not slow your computer
- Which files does it protect?
- Maximum file size for upload
- Backup Outlook files