Which files does it protect?
Memopal protects any type of file. For example, with Memopal you can protect your entire “My Documents” folder on your computer to ensure that your photos, videos and music are safe. You can add and remove folders whenever you want from the backup set. Here’s how:
- Open the Memopal control panel
- Click “Settings”
- Click “Custom”Add and remove the folders you want in the right-hand column.
You get 3GB of space for free forever with Memopal Free and you can get up to 10 GB free by inviting your friends.
Pro Memopal offers 500 GB of storage space. You can get 10 GB more free by inviting your friends.
How it works
- Delete all the versions of all files with one click
- Memopal Web App
- Search for files on the Web App
- Share files and folders with Memopal
- View deleted files on your computer
- Get free space on Memopal
- Memopal supports Turbo Upload
- Time required for the first backup
- How much time does Memopal take to upload files
- How to backup network folders
- Delete files and folders from online backup
- Compatibility with corporate servers
- Memopal and corporate or private network speed
- Memopal does not slow your computer
- Which files does it protect?
- Maximum file size for upload
- Backup Outlook files