How to Set the Frequency of Backups
Memopal is a continuous backup system. Every time you add or change a file, Memopal copies it to its servers. Memopal automatically starts when the computer starts. No user action is required.
If you want to set the frequency of backups, follow these instructions:
- Open the software installed on your computer
- Click on “Settings“
- Click on “Advanced“
- Choose your preferred option in the section “Set the frequency of backups“
You have three options:
- Automatic backup: in this case, you don’t have to do anything.
- Daily backup: the backup will be performed every day at the same hour.
- Weekly backup: choose the day and time you want Memopal to backup your files.